Our current effort is focussed on the design and development of
novel planar transmission line coupling elements for use in
deployable antenna systems, an enabling technology that
eliminates coaxial cable and related issues from deployable satellite
• Direct Radiating Arrays (DRAs)
• Array-Fed Reflectors (AFRs)
• RF Booms.
We anticipate that this enabling technology will be used in
nanosatellites, e.g CubeSats, placed in low earth orbit (LEO)
through to large satellites placed in geostationary earth orbit (GEO).
This new technology targets satellite payloads and missions such
• VHF Automatic Identification Systems (AIS)
• UHF SatCom
• P-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
• L-band SAR
• L-band Global Navigation Satellite System - Reflected (GNSS-R)
• L-band Radiometer
• S-band Telemetry, Tracking & Command (TT&C)
• S-band SAR
We are now seeking partners and funding for the design and
development of this new technology to satisfy these applications.
EURECO® will share the technical workings of its disruptive
technology through Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) licensing
For an overview and more detailed information, please download:
Innovated by EURECO® for the space industry.